Information about coronavirus/covid-19 in other languages
Here you will find information about the coronavirus in different languages.
Phone number for general questions about the new coronavirus
Call: 010-831 80 10
Region Värmland's phone number for general questions about the new coronavirus in different languages. Open on weekdays between 9am and 12am and between 1pm and 3pm. We can answer questions in Arabic, Dari, Somali, Tigrinya, Amharic and Russian.
Links to information coronavirus/covid-19 from authorities in other languages
Videos with information about coronavirus
The County Administrative Board of Skånes department for social and health communication has produced information and videos.
Poster with information about coronavirus
Help reducing the spread of the virus
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water!
- Stay home if you have a cold!
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow!
- You should avoid attending all parties and gatherings, even with family and friends.
- Keep your distance!
- We are all personally responsible for not passing on the infection to others – thank you for your help and consideration!
Sidan uppdaterad: av